Finally it's not that easy to adapt Spent in comics, the text is already very colorful and I must find ways to illustrate it without repeating myself for not finding to make images of Epinal .
I also find the right tone for graphically not too heavy either.
I was thinking of doing something a little along the lines of Julie Doucet , but whew I have bad problems inking because I'm still working on mine thumb. Here I have to find how different moods of night: - /
is a big challenge, but it's fun, I leave you with some exploratory drawings before returning to my office patterned:
I also find the right tone for graphically not too heavy either.
I was thinking of doing something a little along the lines of Julie Doucet , but whew I have bad problems inking because I'm still working on mine thumb. Here I have to find how different moods of night: - /
is a big challenge, but it's fun, I leave you with some exploratory drawings before returning to my office patterned:
(oops I forgot the glasses!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment