So begins the last sentence uttered by the singer and actress Veronica Jannot in his song entitled " If you do not understand .
course as a woman, she addresses a man. If had my turn to sing , I will replace the words "You're the man of my life" by " you're the woman of my life .
If I am telling you today is simply because I discovered a remarkable graphic associated with this song.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7q069_si-tas-pas-compris-veronique-jannot_creation
On this link, you will fall directly on a video that, as and when measuring the diffusion of the song unfolds drawings of a romantic absolutely fabulous . They can see colors pulsate at the same pace as the song itself.
do not know who is the person who created this video, but it is a remarkable work of creation. The voice of the singer is a density tenderness that reflects on each picture and vice versa. And like Veronica
Jannot, I end this short message by the last sentence of this song so full of love:
" If you got to understand that you love me and I too have never s'quitter gaze .... "I dedicate it to ...
Patrick Huet
0 comments:
Post a Comment