Sunday, December 20, 2009

Soap Dispenser Manual

Declarations of love Patrick Huet


I am very pleased to announce the publication of my book

"Declarations of love"

This is a collection of poetry that has 50 pages of declarations of love.

The most original is that you can even use them to say "I love you " to the person you cherish most.


Here is a small excerpt


(...)
You're in my thoughts and all my sighs

Within my dreams and my desires

Not one dusk in the absence of you

Not a single day without picture of you
(text copyrighted) (...)

This book is 60 pages in total, format 13.5 x 21, 5 cm. It can be found directly from the publisher, ordered from your bookstore (ISBN 978-2-8106-0467-8) or my own address.
.
I still listen to your feedback and would love to chat with you. Feel free to write me
(at 73 rue Duquesne 69006 Lyon) or call me at (04 78 03 22 36).
.
I wish you all a good day.
Patrick Huet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment