Shame and Pride: two sentiments Me about this blog. I am proud indeed to have given the profession a place for information and daily valuation of all actors in the cast and their amazing achievements ever.
I am ashamed of the degrading image of some stupid comments, threats, and low.
"The Intern" anonymous confirms that it is computationally possible to find the perpetrators of the commentators. Do I regret never having dared to go that far?
So I decided to entrust the keys of the concept to those who wish to emulate it.
I would suggest a meeting in late morning Wednesday, November 3 at around 11 H00 Midest.
I thank my family for allowing me to spend all those hours to what was in my eyes a good cause.
A person or persons who wish to open other pages constructive service foundry.
PIWI.
mwibault@club-internet.fr
0 comments:
Post a Comment