The passion of a job yet and always
Patrick WIBAULT,
I do not know you but from the comments of people who admire you I'm sure you're a good man who loves his métier.Une person to fear that when you retire you will get bored . I
81 years and my passion is casting love this job, I made a small, small foundry and I'm happy to do as our old pewter estainiers the fifteenth century hand-molded in sand and if you knew that for me it is a great pleasure to make a pitcher for the 10-year marriage to my niece.
I start the computer and
my little son gave me a blog (the blog expert tin) and you will find that I spend beautiful days in reviving this beautiful art, and if you have 2 to3 minutes to watch (hautetfort injustice of 50 years)
Even with all this I love this job is the most beautiful, one starts with a drawing and you execute
pièce.Un your true happiness! Accept my respectful greeting
.
SPECIALE.J
soon: piwi.
0 comments:
Post a Comment