. .
How to summarize a feeling in a few words?
.
.
Perhaps the title of this poem
.
" I love you to infinity "
( text below)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love you to infinity
.
I vresse of my days, my nights star
Inspiring impatience in the space that your image shines
Irradiates flight memories
Steeped in the heat of each of sighs.
A ux boundaries of time emerges Your name
Azure emotions so tender renowned
Thirsty for your words and actions coming
To my fingers, the past will write the future.
I love you to infinity and each passing hour
bathes your name in my heart that kiss
© Patrick Huet
Inspiring impatience in the space that your image shines
Irradiates flight memories
Steeped in the heat of each of sighs.
A ux boundaries of time emerges Your name
Azure emotions so tender renowned
Thirsty for your words and actions coming
To my fingers, the past will write the future.
I love you to infinity and each passing hour
bathes your name in my heart that kiss
© Patrick Huet
0 comments:
Post a Comment