Friday, June 8, 2007

Los Hombres De Paco Episode 4-

Patrick Huet - The kiss of your words




few words of love for who can read



And understand what the color of the letters of this poem


Here are three excerpts from one of my poems which I like most.

I hope that the essence of this poem will be invaluable to you and will echo your own sentiments.

I was a face in the garden of my heart


fragile A sketch, a hint of sweetness


who had impregnated the color of hope


In my tender years, the cradle of my evenings .


........................


O รน would ask the kiss of your words


When the flight of the sun invited me to rest?


..................


A ux boundaries in the evening, you offer me a gift


A burst of affection, a smile so beautiful


And I keep in my heart that star of love


Where your name shines in the light of my life.



Copyright Patrick Huet (text pending)

0 comments:

Post a Comment