Friday, November 16, 2007

In Pokemon Whos Boobs Are Bigger

First Readers'

Was it good for morale? Is it to Louisville? What is his social insurance number? Does he have trouble with wireworms premises? If yes, does he know he should talk to someone, for example a friend, for example me? What is a PIN? He ignores that if I learn that he has been beaten several cons right because he was reluctant to ask for a hand, I beat him up?

Everything about him. I ask. I'm a fan of fan clubs. [...]

C. Mistral Monrial


Hello Christian.
Thank you for the interest you Pitrick doors, and I will do my best to answer as best I can.
Morale is Pitrick-tooth saw. Louisville does not happen to him, even the clods of the push nightlife. I can not reveal to you his social insurance number, I do not know. He has no trouble with anyone because it does not interact with anyone. I tell him he can count on you for your friendship and your active listening, it will be very touched. I do not know their PIN (before I could not see the interest, but now ...) and I will speak no breaking of mouth, he could piss. Patrick is a sweet.


Lora, co-chair

Péesse: Do not be afraid, dear readers, to send us your questions and comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment