Sunday, November 18, 2007

Is There Lots Of Cm A Week Before Period

Second email Readers

Dear admirers passionate

I am also an admirer of the literary works of Patrick Brisebois. I think his writing is brilliant and knows how to use it properly to create a dark atmosphere peculiar to it.

However, I know nothing of the writing process to Mr. Brisebois. How does he write his great novels? Is it a special technique? For example, he rewrote some passages from other novels? How does he find inspiration? He favors a moment of the day to write? Here are some banal questions you may contact our jeun'auteur preferred to try to unravel the mystery of his writing unique and singular.

Greetings,

Maphto , Afghanistan



Thanks for the nice compliments, Maphto.
Without disappoint you and all others who are anxiously awaiting a magic answer, I must confess something here bin flat on Patrick: this little bastard has no gimmicks. That's what makes you love it or you hate it. But deep down, even those who hate him love him.
Pitrick, it is a bit like a pussycat. He sleeps and eats a little at any time. It is sweet. He is undisciplined. But torch.
I know it's frustrating to know that. Hey!
Sincerely, dear admirer.

Lora, co-chair

0 comments:

Post a Comment