Good news!
I could get my mobile number .
(Photo cons, taken during the spring of poets)
You know, my phone had disappeared during a trip by train, March 11 evening.
I could not get the device itself, so I went to a phone shop to apply to transfer my number on a brand new device.
"To anything, woe is good" tells us the saying. As it was expected that one day I take a phone later (with integrated camera), well, that fact has various advances the date of this project.
I will delete my message alert on 11 March.
Have a great day, everyone.
I could get my mobile number .
(Photo cons, taken during the spring of poets)
You know, my phone had disappeared during a trip by train, March 11 evening.
I could not get the device itself, so I went to a phone shop to apply to transfer my number on a brand new device.
"To anything, woe is good" tells us the saying. As it was expected that one day I take a phone later (with integrated camera), well, that fact has various advances the date of this project.
I will delete my message alert on 11 March.
Have a great day, everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment