Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kilz Primer On Mirrors?

attention to dates - Patrick Huet


A slogan of work:
.
always check the date information.


This is particularly important when making or receiving information through the Internet. It was quickly made to believe that the event has happened, then it may date from an eternity.


So I just found a news aggregator site announcement today that I am trying to break a world record wanting to reach a poem of 50 meters long. I'm apparently already at 40 meters.


While it is nice to hear about themselves, but this is not true especially since several components are mixed. It speaks especially of love poems when I was writing on the theme of adventure, etc..


Moreover, the record of 40 feet seems narrow, because I realized a poem than a kilometer long writing on fabric, and that ... in 2006.


So my reflection. Always check the date information, preferably from the right source. As for the love poem .... One person in the world knows how much I love him and all my poems are dedicated.



0 comments:

Post a Comment