Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Images Of Extra Large Fibroid

Letters to the Editor

Hello Dear Fan Club Patrick Brisebois.

I read and reread with delight all publications of Patrick Brisebois and I wonder if you have information on her next novel. I do not know what to put myself between the teeth and the pen of Patrick Brisebois I miss. He abandoned his job?
My life has no meaning.
Help me.

Sebastian L., Beauport


Dear Sebastian,

Your great passion for the work of Patrick Brisebois is very touching. I doubt that I could "help", and I am very sorry. For cons, I can assure you that Patrick is still having a mine in the pen (oh yeah!). He is currently writing his fifth novel, which bears the provisional title of Redfield Park * (You probably know this place, Sebastian!). The presentation of the manuscript should be soon, then we can expect a new novel by Patrick Brisebois before the end of 2008.

-Lora


* We just informed me, in my hearing aid ultra-sophisticated, the real title for his latest novel would rather Magentafield Park. But nothing is certain. I'll let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment