The new method of work of Patrick
"I swear, then I tripe! " - Patrick Brisebois Patrick wrote
now standing in her kitchen, with a pencil and paper. This new approach is more comfortable for several reasons, beginning with his chronic pain in the neck that do suffer from a good time (and who may, someday, lead to a serious addiction to morphine). In addition, Patrick feels more active in this way, he feels that his work is more physical and dynamic. More importantly, if I say that Patrick has an uncontrollable tendency to walk around in circles and when thinking or talking on the phone, you will understand why his new position is much more comfortable. Now he can waltz in his own way while working. His brain is activated at the same time as his legs, it's wonderful, right? If his brainpower is specially shaped, it may increase its aerobic fitness in the coming weeks.
Remember that knowledge workers have also need a carcass healthy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment