It has copies of books! Patrick Brisebois
I dragged a big box of 50 books (50 books ... but I wonder how much it makes books?) City of Louiseville into my mini bunker. Fortunately, I had my caddy SDF to facilitate my task. The tip was the most difficult to cross the road that is supposed to be gone for joining me. As I am brave (I'm going to the gym, flies), I took all my luggage at once to swim to my door. Ouch. It was not easy. However, it was worth it: I can finally spread Brisebois Patrick! So I have 50 books in my possession, and about a quarter is already booked. Do not panic, there are still some boxes in Patrick, the Fouine guard with pride (and serious). They are safe. (But if you type very anxious and you worry anyway, simply book your copies!)
"Chu really happy. "- Steve Granby
0 comments:
Post a Comment